Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moda Di Roma Show yesterday



A great show yesterday at Classical with Style! And lot of people came. If the training was a little mess it allow to have make a good show.
On the picture up, it's not easy to know who is and where! :-)
Just from the left, the french team was there (Lisana the 2nd one from left, Didier the 3rd and me the fourth) :-).

For the first time I could not walk easily and when it happen SL ask you to stay concentrated on your move and walk and keeping an eye on the others.
I don't know much Laylah and Aisha with who I was in my first turn but it was easy as they are good, I just had to care of them.
If Laylah got disconnected or crashed at the baddest time she could be back and ready in time to make the show and Aisha could very well drive us. To work with people like that is easy and I thanks them to made me feel confident and happy to perform with them.

My second turn was with Debbie and I just regret that Maleha had sometimes walk strangley or maybe some lag had show that, at least to keep an eye on Debbie make all easier too and it was a great time for me.

I was impressed by Taby and Lisana! They had two hours of Midterms with the new students, even almost no time to change clothes when our show training began and then the show it self. They had at least 7 hours of nonstop work! And with all what they had to do they were great. A big thanks!

The last time I was in the last turn and the first for the Bio, so just few seconds to prepare. This time was better I could breath a little between my last turn and to come out again for the bio. And so could watch around what the others were doing and how.

This picture on the right is during the finale pose with Lisana on stage on the right , Anrol leading the show from her desk on the left and Steve sit just behind her.

I spent a good time and then I stay to watch the video turn by the audience winner and was happy to see Veronica (I see her not so often ;-( ) and Lua with who it's always nice to be.
Then I could breath and relax watching them and take pictures.
I show here a picture of both.
The blue lady is Veronica and so Lua is on the right.

An only one regret Debbie couldn't do the bio and so was not with us for the finale standing no more.

So tomorrow is another day and the next show will again be better.

See you all, enjoy the fun and the beauty :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great post Mes and amazing Show, all look fantastic, I'm so glad that you do the shows and enjoy your time in SL, ty for the pic :)
    XOXO,
    Lua

    ReplyDelete