Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Purple Styling event 2010-08-19


And the Prize-winners of this Purple Styling event were 1) LayLah, 2) LadySunFire and 3) Lua.

It had happen yesterday in Classical With Style.

Usually SL is kind with me and I can work in world quietly and as I was well taught how to fight the lag (thanks to Taby and Debbie) I don't have often to complain.

But yesterday for the Styling event, the Purple one, almost I had thrown away the computer ;-)
I first lost time on my configuration note cards, they didn't want to open then during the event I was disconnected, lucky it was between my 2 turns. I just got the time to login back and come back before to be called. I had to walk while still rezzing the place around, a strange experience ;-)
I just couldn't send my description at the right time.

There were lot of nice outfits, it seems this Purple topic inspired much people. This time the Judge was Steve and he surely got enough for his tastes.
I will thanks LaCamal who made us laugh a lot, a great time and that had help to break a little the time. I forgot to take a picture of Lacamal and on this one upper we don't see well, but it was a great fun.

Then I invite you to watch Lua blog here about this event

Just for the fun and to thanks, on the right here is the picture of Lisana who had driven the event and who does a lot in CWS and is a great person with who I already learn a lot.

Even if the technology can disturb us sometimes, it's nice to work with nice people like that.

I got sad that Debbie had to leave the event and I wish and expect her soon all cure and powerfull.

Congrats to all...
And see you online for the following.

Enjoy :-)

P.S. Check this Page for the next events in CWS

1 comment: