Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Involving in SL virtual world

In a way or another, SL teach you always something.
Something about others, Something about SL itself and , more surprising, about yourself even if you don't see it.

The picture here down can summarise it in a funny way.

I will not tell all what SL taught me the last 2 months since I was born there, too much and I'm not the kind to write a story of my life ;-)

But I can tell a few about it. As in Real life, in Sl you can meet any kind of people, good or bad, friendly or cold, hypocritical or looking for truth, strong or jokers etc.
And like in real life sex and business seems to be the only goal of some.
I had learn that even in a virtual world the people stay the same, behind the one who talk to you is someone real.

I had learn too that people who didn't understand or accepted that got hurt. I wish them to do as they do in real, to care first and open themselves when they feel the other. Words are only words and are blowed by the winds; feelings stay stronger and tell more!

I had learn that SL as a virtual world is computer based and you depend of it and so if the technology get disturb you will be disturb. It's a fact and you can't change it, you just can help to not carry more troubles.

I use now this paper to thanks all the kind people who made me love this world (sl is not a game for me) . In first Mel and bezzer, without them not sure I had stay long in SL. Then Debbie who was very kind and open and shared a lot to make me involve fast. Then Lisana and all the CWS team. I know better Lisana as she speaks french, from Taby to Veronica they are all lovely and made me love this way, thanks to them all.

I end here to thanks Steve who found me and Anrol who is someone to listen. Without she could know , only to listen her made me learn a lot and not only about Classic with Style and modeling. So I made this picture to show you the way since I was born in SL.

Mel taught me to creat my own av and a lot to know SL. Bezzer, once I had a not so uggly av had took me out my sandbox and warry me in some place where I think Steve could find me. Then CWS team and Anrol made me what I am now. This picture shows all of it.

If you have a doubt about who I am now in this picture you can ask me ;-)

Enjoy your world!

1 comment:

  1. Is true Mes, SL teach us a lot of things, is same like RL, but here people can be bad, more than in RL, because you can't see a RL face, so for that reason people plays with feelings sometimes, and that is were we have to take care and select good friends and delete bad people, and sometimes, you think that one of them is good, and you can be wrong, but I'm glad that I can have you in my list of good friends, and beleive me, my list is very long, but real friends are just a few ;)
    xoxo
    Lua

    ReplyDelete