Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Magazine August 2010 Second Life Classic Glamour Style Magazine

What a surprise! Yesterday a video about Classic /w Style was posted on YouTube and after two minutes it made me smile as I appeared there few seconds.

So, out of me , this video is great as you could see in most of the great Models and Creators and what they did in July. Also a great video if you want to get an idea about what is CWS and/or a nice way to remember some shows.

You can see it there on YouTube. To visit the Classical With Style channel on YouTube it's here .

For the first time, tomorrow I will participate in a Video Beach Fashion show, but that will be another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment