Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Fashion show Bliss Couture, my first show

This Sunday August 1rst at 3:00pm slt occurred my 1rst Show in CWS. And it was nice to share it with others ex students.
Because of the difference of time zone in fact, for me, it was Monday August 2 at 0:00 am, and so this show took place the day of my 2nd month in SL.

I could breath this event. For my first show, I could feel pressure and stress to have to do it with our teachers, and so good Models. But the training before allowed me to watch them remembering the best they could teach us, and it was a stronger motivation to stay concentrate on my move and staying quiet to continue to learn of them.

SL seems slow on Sunday and at the time of the show the audience came and the place was full. Then our best SL friend had not forgotten us and came to.... unsupport us! :-)

I use this post to thanks also CWS to have taught how to fight the SL lag and that is useful not only in CWS but in this whole Virtual world.
Thanks to them I could do the job without to be disturb.

Something had disturb me a little, right when I was moving on the catway I received three invitations to become friends of these people. Sorry guys if I didn't answer !

The show had gone. I felt like a little mouse facing tigresses but I was ready, well prepared and I tried to remain concentrated on my topic just looking at the move of the good Models trying to get a little of their self-control.

Brooklyn and I during our turn were wearing a special sexy gown named Verionico by Amutey DeCuir. Brooklyn was wearing the white and me the black. I had like this gown a lot and it helped me to be confident and move the best for it.

Sadly during my turn Anrol saw me as a cloud. I can promise her that I had not worn the ghost dress. ;-)

I thank here all the ones who make this experience able.

Look forward the next :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment