Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

We did it :-)

This Friday 2010 July 30 was a great day for us the new Models in Classical w/ Style : the Ceremony of our Graduation.

I use this paper to first congrats all who participated in a way or another to made it a pretty and funny event.
So sure Anrol Anthony and Steve McCullough who work hard to have this place full of life and great events.
Then Lisana, Taby and Veronica the team who works hours and hours to teach and help and gave us all the strong bases upon what we can involve.
Deebie who was always near us helping us and made this event funny with an enjoyable dance choreography.
And without to forget the great and friendly creator Ayiki Takakura who made our Graduation formal.

By my side, all began with lot of stress. I came there to load quietly all the room around and be quiet later to rez fast all in world. I met there Victoria who was practicing. Then Victoria leaved thinking, like me, that we still had more than one hour before the beginning of the Event.

I was ready to leave too to go in my home prepapring listening some music which relax me, when Mali arrived and told me that the training will begin now. I couldn't beleive it and check back the NC about it, The confusion took us until Anrol and Steve arrived and I understood that like others we had lost some news about this event time.
I felt a little anxious about the ones who was still not online. Lucky Lua connected and I just could fast IM her to hurry to wear her suit and come as we were beginning right now. I was sad to see the practice ending Victoria still not back and Paris no more.

The practice was beginning with some stress as if we were passing a second time as if all was to be done again, until we had all ended the turn and Anrol joined us for the finale picture with Debbie (I just miss Victoria on the picture).
Then Debbie invited us to dance and the stress was over and we felt we did it and could be quiet for the real Ceremony.

We received our Diploma and I think I shacked it in hand to the end, afraid maybe to loose it.

And Victoria came, just in time for the Ceremony. I think her surprise was strong and her stress much higher than ours, but she was there and so didn't loose anything, I felt much better to see her with us.

During that time the people came, and also it was nice to see Taby back. To see Lisana there was also a comforting feeling! No because she speaks French but because she impressed me often how she is , all her gilts and all her work often so kindy.

My only regret was to have noone of my first friends there, the European late time couldn't make them online.

The Event had turn right, was enjoyable to see the others enjoying the moment and specially Lua who had to make a speech without to have knew before she will, that made me smile to the end of the event :-)

A new way is opening now. Somewhere this past month will stay in our life, not often easy, not always funny, but a great month during when I also could learn a lot about SL.
Now I don't feel anymore newbie. Sure I still have a lot to learn, we always learn each time, but I feel ready to feel confident in this virtual world and in CWS family. The following story is to be written by my own hand.

The closure of the event let me go alone to think as if I was awaking after a great sweet dream. I had walk around a long time. Victoria and Lua sent me these little gifts and it touched me a lot. I had stop to walk to take this photo.

I could dance alone , the wind drying my tears, until my legs got powerless and the sleep caught me and the curtain fell.

Congrats to all in this July class:


Desi McKeenan
Lua Vendetta
Mali Taurus
Mesange Acacia
noot Fairlady
paris Unplugged
Victoria Allegiere

2 comments:

  1. Luv ya!!!!! Hugs from the bottom of my heart, now we are Grad Models, all the best for you in this new stage of your SL, you'll be a great model!
    See you around xoxo
    Lua :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for this kind comment Lua and hurry to cross you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete