Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mesange CWS Model...

Yes I got and did it :-) ooooooooooooooffffffffffffff

I have to thanks all the people who had helped and encouraged me. From Debbie to Ariana, all the CWS team, from Steve who called me to Anrol who finished to accept me and so the trainers and all the team: lisana so kind and patient, Veronica (our time zone doesn't help to meet often) and Taby I met too few and is out of SL for few days.

I don't like much to talk about myself, but I have to do it a little and first to tell that I spent a great July month, I had lot of fun but stress time, but a good stress the one wich push you, motivate you.

One month learning a lot, as new in SL it was not often easy as I had to understand faster some SL things before to be able to work on the homeworks.
But it was a good way to progress.
I begin to feel easy with SL and these classes teach me lot of and not only about Modeling and CWS but useful everywhere anytime and make me feel now more confident in world.

I thanks here the other students who had often sweat and cried with me :-)
Lua, Desi, Victoria, Paris and noot who had shared with me this formation and wish them fun. We have all different goals and different motivations but we will still improve.

I thanks the great CWS trainers: Lisana, Veronica and Taby. They are so welcome and spend lot of time helping others. It's a great feeling to see them performing. Thanks so much to you.

I thanks Steve who had found me in my newbie SL way and gave me a way to follow.

And then thanks so much Anrol too. She finished to accept me with my mistakes and some confused English words that made me bore her stupidly .
( So now I know the difference between GO out, and COME out ) :-)
I will suffer again as I was told that Steve and Anrol didn't plan to learn french ;-)

A special word to DebbieDoo! without her nothing of all that could happen.

Thanks to all :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Mesange and you did it well :), was nice meeting you and the other girls at CWS and sharing this month together, hope to see you around in and out the catwalks, good luck! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete