Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Styling Mardi Gras contest event

Yesterday (6:00pm slt) occurred a contest event called Styling Mardi Gras .

Unfortunately it was too late for my European time and I couldn't joined it but I use of this little space to congrats Kiralyn Destiny who won, and also Laylah Lecker and Victoria Allegiere who complete the podium.

Kiralyn Destiny is a great Model, and she already won great events like Ms HawaiI 2009. I had like when she told I don't believe you always have to win to be a winner . She had kind words about the students who joined this event and encourage them.
With kindness she gave me this picture of the winner podium yesterday where you can see how great she was dressed for this Mardi Gras Styling event.

You could read more about this event on CWS website here.

I expect to be able soon to watch and join some events and meet you there for one of the best fun in SL and real pleasant time.

Winners picture by Kiralyn Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment