Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Styling Summer daily Event


Today was my first event/contest.
I was a little nervous as all was new and was not sure to mix crossing my feet on runaway. And more when I saw there were great models like Maleha Inglewood and ladysunfire Erin. To perform with them was a good lesson for me watching them, but not sure I will not be ridiculous.
There were four others Models , only one was a man.

How the event began was exactly what I didn't wished. To be called first!
I was expecting feeling the air while watching some others performing.
And... it's what happened: I was called first!

I was ready to do my best with the few I still know. I was a little nervous as it was the first time but my heart broken when , after few steps to the first stop I saw myself walking and walking and walking without a stop and ... boom , my viewer disconnected me!

I felt shy, I came back and sadly went back to the backstage unable to calmdown my heart and feeling the shame around me.

With kindness I was called again after all the others. I did the job blushing, unable to really think right, hoping just to move not bad without to make a mistake.

But I could watch the others. And it was hard to choose the best as they were all good, and teh judges had chosen ladysunfire Erin as winner. You can see her picture on the upper right side of this paper.

I was happy too that Noot fairlady came 2nd and
Maleha Inglewood 3rd. A little sad for the others.

It was for me a hard practice, but I learn, and tomorrow is another day.

Congrats to Maleha, Noot and ladysunfire.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job! and you got your links in. Awesoem job. Keep ut the postings on here at least every other day, go to other sites ie mine or any of classics and leave some comments. Awesome Job hun!!

    ReplyDelete