Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Velvetrims Designs Show


Yesterday, for the first time I could watch a Dome show. It was at Classic w/ Style and was presenting Velvetrims Designs' Velvetori Twine.

Anrol has begin the show introducing Ms July Calendar winner: Maleha Inglewood. Then introducing Ms Candylicious Forster as the new pageant winner for Ms USA.

The show began with some lag and even with some moves were disturb it fast run right.

There were many models and many turns and I had try to follow right as much as I could. Only one regret maybe too few men models.

Catched by the show and the wish to try to learn how they work I didn't take many pictures, I put them here.

The clothes were all nice and most as built with rainbows light. Full of color and original design, enjoying!

About the men models I was specially impressed by Didier Rascon, As a newbie I can be wrong but with the few I know and the feeling I got he was perfect and I really appreciated his performance.

With all these models I could also appreciate specially my friend DebbieDoo Tigerfish, but also lisana Rossen and tabytha1 Baily. The two last ones are my teachers and to see them performing so perfectly was enjoyable. It seems that even the lag can't disturb them.
About the teachers I just regret that VeronicaLynn Parx was not performing too :-)

To have watch these great performers and the others, to have breath the feeling of this kind of show, understanding what I could see was a great time.

I forgot to take a picture of the final standing, with all the models on the runways, but I was already enough impressed that I could just look applauding.

I thanks a lot all the models, Anrol and Steve and the Velvetrims Designs team
for this great moment.

Only one shouldn't be invited there is Mr Lag ! ;-)

2 comments: