Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friday 2010-08-13 new stage Show


The last Friday had occurred the first show in the new CWS stage.

A new experimentation, a new and short walk, new poses and also like the Dome a way to walk with others at the same time.
We were three to come out at the same time so the three had to be ready in time and if one was not there or ready the turn could be disturb.

We had all practiced a lot before, and it seems all who were there in time were ready and great.

It was a hard time for some of us. All the ones living in Europe had to manage this late in our night time: Lisana, Debby, Ariana etc.
All should been right, I was impressed to see that even tired Lisana and Debbie were leading right and I myself have to thanks Aisha who could do the job with me while she had many turns too.

Yes all had been right except few turns disturb because some models supposed to be in the show didn't come. My first turn was with Debbie and Victoria and it was nice! but my second turn was disturb and I thanks here Taby to had pushed and then guided me to do the job with Aisha.

From backstage and the few I could see it was a great show and I think most of the turns was right and the audience had surely appreciated them.

For once the lag had disturb me and at the baddest time, when I had to go out alone for the bio finale! I wonder how many kilometers I had walk on stage before to be able to take control of my way out! So I decided to let go to the front stage and play my poses there. I had to loose 2 stops but I think it was better than to walk back and go out again.

I thanks here all the ones who did it with me. Thanks for their confidence and help (Models and team).

Looking forward the next :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment