Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

SF Show

Great clothes for this show, but the technology is not Art and feelings :-)

Our yesterday show was great but not a fun for everybody.
Sl was not really very strong and many got inventory troubles because of some servers. I had heard to that some people couldn't login in time.
When it happen you feel frail as you know it can happen anything at anytime.
For the training time before the show, we all get a private team communication tool to receive our live instructions and If I received mine it didn't show in my inventory. And I was not the one as Debbie too got this problem. I had to wait the end of the training to logout and come back online to be able to see and use it.
But that was not as bad for me. If I could feel as blind, Taby could lead me and I thanks her for it, lisana told me in time who to follow as I will be the next, so I could train.
At a time it was hard to only move, but lucky was it happened before the beginning of the show.
All that gave a little stress and to see others disturb was not the best to feel confident in what could happen if SL will turn more bad.

But we could do it, for most the show had run and the dresses was nice as very different styles for each turn.

Out of these disturbing things, I could appreciate the turns of some like Taby (upper left picture) and Lisana (this right one picture).
I had like to tell more about Didier but he was not rezzed for me, I just could see he performed very well.

It can be very disapointing to work hours and to have all disturb, maybe destroyed for some, because of technology, but that technology was also the way to do that and to meet each others.

I would like to congrats swaffette Firefly who created these clothes and for whom we tried to do our best.

It happen in Sl and in Classical with Style, and it was for you,
and now ...

Lets expect the following... :-) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment