Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I won but the trophy is part of you

I won but I had lot of fun to prepare this styling fashion event in Classical with Style .

President and 1rst lady... What to do with this topic? I got the answer only in the morning and had begun to work on the President , but was not quiet sure to be able to do show with humor. Debbie had encouraged me and when my afternoon came, near the event time, it was too late to think about another idea.

I can tell it was hours of work! Lucky I had found a freebie making an av to follow you, but that was not all, I should build his shape and tux him and make his talonnettes under his shoes , then thinking of my own performance as the 1rst lady but also singer I had to prepare a guitar/song poses for the bio part of the show ;-)

Sometimes SL allows you to surprise yourself and today it's what had happened to me. Until yesterday I was far to think I could make this kind of show. I had lot of fun working and preparing it and after I was pleased to see and hear the audience applauding and laughing, then I was already thanks.

I surely could never do that each time, But when the inspiration comes and when you think you will carry some smiles to others then all become easy.

I should thanks Debbie and Svea who were on the podium with me, lady and Victoria who had nice words to me, and sure Didier who made me win and Lisana who does a lot, and so Steve with the hope he had laugh too :-)

A not easy topic, but at the end lot of fun.
I won but this trophy is part of you all who had help and/or welcome me.

I wish you a good SL and RL time :-)

P.S. Didn't I tell enough? is there no picture? what do I talk about? no worries I was ask to do it again in finals so you will be welcome to come and have fun with us. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lua, but it was not realy to win, it was fun and with my idea there were only 2 ways: the Debbie opinion was I will win, my opinion was I will be banned forever ;-)))
    Lucky I was the judge had the same opinion than Debbie so I'm still there :-)

    ReplyDelete