Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Friday, September 24, 2010

That of brides!

The competition(help) of yesterday had for subject the brides.

It gave me the opportunity to dress for the first time a bridal dress! And taht happened in Classical with style once again.
This competition attracted many competitors and for the first time in these competition of Thursday, by moments, I was able to feel little of lag. All these beautiful swirling white dresses.

I particularly liked Lua's dress, and it is not because I like her, she was the only one in sexy short dress and she brought some whim.

Then I also loved Kiralyn. But this time, also participating, I was not really able to follow everybody.

In any case the best were there, in any case almost any best; it was thus a difficult competition and above all for the judge who was Debbie!

Lacamal had chooses a suit / dress of Japanese inspiration, she gained(won) the competition(help) and merit for its original inspiration also.
Kiralyn ended second, and the third was Mrs Bondar.

It was a funny evening, but most hard was to have to go to train for the shows. In brief in the middle of the night I was able to find my pillow and to put to sleep me profoundly.

I forgot to take photos and I regret it especially since the dress of Lua deserved to be shown.

In any case see you soon I hope


(translation of Mesange french blog)

3 comments:

  1. Ty Mes :), hehe yes, I want to wear a different gown, not the regular one (that I already used in my RL wedding a feeeew years ago ;), I really liked the event, you looked gorgeous with your gown, and all the other girls too, I have no idea why I not have a pic for that event, I always took pics, but I'll take one lol to have the memory of that event :)
    Thank you for always mention me in your blog :)
    Hugsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often forget to take pictures when I'm performing.
    About your last sentence if you were not good I will not mention you. You deserve it :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always take pics in the last part, after the Bio, there have time :)
    And ty again for yur kind words :)

    ReplyDelete