Who am I ?

My photo
Little bird flying in virtual world I am now a Model in Classic w/ Style University but still learn a lot.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Pajamas topmodels :-)


That takes place like that at CWS;-)

First Lua contest Judgement
Today the event was pajamas. But for me this competition had another meaning! Lua was the judge and it was hers first judgment time.
If she was a judge it was because she had won the last competition. And I was the judge..
I hesitated to participate because I did not want to put her the pressure to return the favour to me.
But I did not hesitate for a long time. Lua is intelligent and I knew that she would think of the same matter than me and would know that I waited for no dismissal of elevator. And it was completed and Debbie won and she deserved it amply!

Friendly Lua put me on the podium and Suzie is the third (see photo opposite)

In Sl Lua is as my set. She has some experience while I am new she has some taste while I try only to have it. But in our life of topmodel we seem to follow the same road.
We were in the same school of the month of July, 2010. We attended the same class(course), we underwent the same stress at the same moment, we were graduated at the same time and now we are judges almost at the same time.

Lua hold a fascinating blog, if you are in SL do not hesitate to follow it and thus to follow HER.

This evening besides Debbie, Suzie and me there were also Diana, Aisha, Emma, Lacamal and so many others but I cannot speak about all.

It is always a big pleasure to make shows with Debbie, Emma, Aisha we can be sure that everything will take place well! LaCamal brings by its humor and its looseness a lot. For me, her only one twists is to be of the special offer of the month of August and not of July;-)

I have to make a small criticism to our Day judge. Lua you kept us waiting for such a long time on stage in pajamas! The next time tell to Steve or Anrol or Lisana to stop the air conditioning;-)

Thanks to all and goodbye:-)

(translation of Mesange french blog)

1 comment:

  1. Lol about make you wait for the results, I'm perfeccionist and try to be fair in everything I do, and this contest, like I sayd there is hard, because good friends, class mates and like family all we are in CWS, or almost all :), so I choose the winners with my brain and what I think was the right thing to do, not with my heart, because if was with the heart, all are winners :), but every detail counts, so I haved to do a hard job, stay attent to every step, mistake or good performance, and I did it, and like you told me, some people will IM asking why not them, lol and there you go rofl, but If I have to judge same event again, will be the same result, is sad when people not allow critics for good or for bad, and try to fix those things, lool too much comment here :)
    Congrats again for Deb you and Suzie, the other girls was very near with points.
    Hugsy :)

    ReplyDelete